Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Within a tennis-ball throw of popular Bellerive Beach this generous sized, sunny, light, bright and airy unit is brimming with charm and promise.
Tucked away in an ever so quiet street adjacent to the beach, this front brick chalet (of three) would make a perfect first home, downsizer, or investment in one of Tasmania's premier suburbs.
You and your belongings will feel at home and comfortable with an updated kitchen and bathroom, open planned, beautiful golden timber ambience, and loads of sunshine everywhere.
Wake up and be greeted by iconic Mount Wellington views from either of the two well proportioned bedrooms upstairs; and take your coffee and breakfast outside in your private covered veranda surrounded by a lovingly tendered garden that's ready and waiting for you to make your own mark.
With level, easy access there is off street parking for two cars, or a small car and a campervan. There are green and golden-gage trees, a garden shed, and even 6 solar panels so you can enjoy the reverse cycle air conditioner without hesitation.
Bellerive has to be one of the best and most popular suburbs. You're a walk away from good schools and recreational facilities including cycle tracks, parks, yacht club, gyms and an Olympic sized swimming pool. Walk to famous Bellerive Oval, watch an international cricket game and be home in time for TV highlights while others are still queued in traffic. Meet friends at harbourside cafes, restaurants and bars in convenient Bellerive Quay and Marina, then take a short stroll home along beautiful, family-friendly Bellerive Beach via the boardwalk.
Affordable entries into Bellerive like this one don't last long, so please prioritise time to inspect without delay.
▪ Perfect start or growth investment directly opposite Bellerive Beach
▪ Generous sized open plan chalet with comfort, sun, and mountain views
▪ Established garden with irrigation system, fruit trees, shed, and covered veranda
▪ Room for car and campervan with easy street access
▪ Popular blue-chip suburb close to retail hubs, public transport, family beach, world class Cricket Oval, cafe/restaurant strip, and marina
▪ Short walk to good schools, public transport, and retail conveniences
▪ 10 minutes drive to Hobart CBD