Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Positioned to maximise a wonderful suburban, Mt Wellington and Derwent River view awaits a perfect investment nest egg to add to your portfolio or self managed super fund.
Well maintained, tidy and with contemporary décor throughout, there's nothing to do but take over the investment with no work to be done up front.
It is currently leased until January 2018 at $290 per week to good tenants, so there is no worry about vacancy up front. This provides for a healthy no fuss 6% gross return for your portfolio or self managed super fund.
This solid, well built brick, colourbond, and aluminium window-framed unit has been efficiently designed. Comprising 2 bedrooms, 1 bath room, and contemporary open plan kitchen, dining and lounge rooms - the comfortable home is light, bright, and airy.
Set on a good sized fully fenced, sunny strata block of 260m2 there is room for pets, or kids to play happily, or to nurture a productive veggie patch or pretty floral garden.
It's within five minutes drive of retail, schooling, sport & activity centres, and a short walk to Lutana Woodlands Reserve. Only ten minutes drive to the city and there is metro transport just 130m down the road.
All the boxes are ticked for a sound investment that will just keep on giving - move quickly on this one!
▪ Perfect high yielding growth investment with great views
▪ Superbly maintained and contemporary inside and out
▪ Low maintenance brick, tile, and aluminium window frame construction
▪ Single car garage with roller door and heaps of storage
▪ Leased for $290/week (6% gross yield) until January 2018
▪ Metro bus transport just outside, and school five minutes drive away
▪ Five minutes drive to major retail hub, ten minutes to Hobart