Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
First time buyers and retirees will love the value this neat, tidy, low maintenance and level unit represents. Investors too can reap the high yielding, low vacancy rewards on offer.
Currently the unit is vacant, but a healthy no fuss 6% gross return for your portfolio or self managed super fund is expected. Our rental team have appraised the likely rent in the current market at between $300 to $320 per week.
This solid, well built brick, tile, and aluminium window-framed unit has been efficiently designed, and positioned to take advantage of the outlooks across the water towards Pitt Water Reserve, Barilla Bay and Mount Wellington.
It comprises a carport, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath room, separate laundry and toilet - and contemporary open plan kitchen, dining and lounge room - the comfortable home is light, bright, and airy.
Set on a good sized fully fenced, sunny strata block of approximately 332m2 there is room for pets, or kids to play happily, or to nurture a productive veggie patch or pretty floral garden.
Midway Point is only 20 minutes drive to Hobart CBD, 7 minutes to the airport, 8 minutes to large retail and services hubs at Sorell or Cambridge, and it forms the gateway to all the wonderful adventure awaiting you up the East Coast or Tasman Peninsular.
All the boxes are ticked for a perfect first home, retiree's haven, or sound investment that will just keep on giving - move quickly on this!
▪ Perfect high yielding growth investment with great water outlooks
▪ Neat, tidy and level, with contemporary floor plan
▪ Low maintenance brick, tile, and aluminium window frame construction
▪ Single carport, fully fenced private and sunny yards
▪ Likely rent return of $300+/week (over 6% gross yield)
▪ Close to popular Cambridge school nine minutes drive away
▪ Eight minutes drive to major retail hubs, twenty minutes to Hobart