Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Boasting a secure top floor position this extremely spacious apartment offers a picturesque outlook which captures the blue water of Darwin Harbour, city lights of an evening time and lush green parklands immediately surrounding this quiet, hidden pocket of inner Darwin.
The main bedroom is huge and would easily fit a king side bed and more. Each bedroom provides access to the balcony and both bedrooms are air conditioned with built-in robes. The apartment is generous in size in all aspects. The main bathroom which has a bath tub is extremely impressive in both floor space and condition and not to be outdone in the space category the kitchen too gives ample bench and cupboard space.
Ideally the apartment occupies a centre position within the top level and although you wouldn't know it, one neighbour each side. In addition to the outstanding location, which is virtually 5 minutes from anywhere in Darwin there is a complex swimming pool, 2 car spaces and secure remote access to the complex.
This property offers a range of appeal to a variety of buyer types which usually means an excellent opportunity is available.
Standout Features include:
- Spacious 2 bedroom layout
- Top floor centre apartment
- Views of Darwin Harbour, city skyline and surrounding parklands
- Complex swimming pool
- Highly secure & private
- Fully air conditioned and tiled throughout
- Centre position of only 3 apartments per floor
- Neat and tidy condition allowing a buyer to move straight in
- Spacious kitchen
- Virtually every room offers a view
- High rental demand in the locality due to a convenient location
- Quiet inner Darwin pocket that is easily accessible yet very private and peaceful
- Walking distance or short drive to nearby shops, cafe's including Parap Markets and Village, bus stop plus much more!
Area Under Title: 136 sqm
Year Built: 1999
Rental Estimate: $340 per week
Body Corp: $1,368.09 per qtr
Council Rates: $1,470 per annum