Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Buying a home is typically a matter of compromise - you can have a new home or a big block, but not both. At 21 Wunderly Circuit, you'll find a home without compromise; sharp, modern and the garden you've been dreaming of. Built to the highest spec by JAG Quality Homes in Macgregor's stage 3, this property has been lovingly maintained by its owners since day one.
Check out the property video for 21 Wunderly Cct below:
First appearances see a sharp rendered facade, set upon a block with narrow street frontage that grows broader towards the rear. A polished concrete feature wall upon entry leads to a beautiful open plan living space, awash with natural light from its Northerly aspect. The entire home is fitted with floating bamboo timber floors, making each space flow seamlessly from one another.
The sensational kitchen boasts 30mm caesar stone benchtops across its huge island bench, illuminated by stylish pendant lights from above. The stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, glossy cabinetry and glass splashback make for a bright and clean aesthetic.
The living spaces open on each side to two separate alfresco areas, fit for a range of uses. With just under 30 m2 of outdoor living all under the roof line, entertaining will be a delight. Surrounding the alfresco areas is the beautifully manicured lawn - thanks to its wedge-shaped block, this home takes maximum advantage of its 531 m2 parcel. The garden is secure and private, with fruit trees of all varieties planted in its raised stone garden beds.
The sprawling master bedroom enjoys glass door access to the alfresco, a huge walk-in robe and a deluxe en suite with underfloor heating and porcelain tiles from floor to ceiling. The main bathroom features the same quality, with a frameless glass shower screen and luxurious bath. The remaining bedrooms all boast built-in robes and are generous in size, with the fourth bedroom kept separate from the rest - ideal for a home office or visiting guests.
The double garage offers a double width, electric roller door and built-in storage running the length of its Southern wall. 2.4m high ceilings throughout, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and a back-to-base security system add to the already long list of features.
PLEASE NOTE THIS PROPERTY WILL GO TO AUCTION ON SATURDAY 15TH DECEMBER, ON SITE AT 12PM.
At a glance:
- Block: 531 m2
- Living space (excluding alfresco): 173 m2
- Alfresco: 29 m2
- Garage: 48 m2
- Year built: 2010
- Builder: JAG Quality Homes
- Four double bedrooms all with built-in robes
- Floating bamboo floors throughout
- 2.4m high ceilings
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- 30mm Caesar stone kitchen benchtops, huge island bench
- Integrated dishwasher
- Stainless steel appliances
- Two separate alfresco areas, both under roofline
- Porcelain tiles through all wet areas
- Manicured garden with large lawn and varying fruit trees
- Rainwater storage
- Double garage with built-in storage and double electric roller door
- Rates: $2,082 p.a.
- Land tax (investors only): $2,587 p.a.
- EER: 5.0
- 300m to nearest bus service
- 550m to site of future childcare centre
- 1.2km to scenic Bicentennial National Trail & Ginninderra Creek
- 1.2km to West Belconnen Golf Course
- 1.3km to Macgregor Primary School
- 3km to Kippax Fair
- 10 minute drive to Belconnen Town Centre