Priced to sell quickly! 811sqm corner block, situated at the start of the cul-de-sac, with a 105sqm home. This property presents a superb opportunity to add value, being sold ‘as is’, in need of some TLC. Offering side access through the carport and the option to add genuine side access. Yes, there is plenty of space in the huge backyard to erect a patio, pool and shed.
• Separate lounge with gas, & Foxtel point’s
• Rinnai gas convection heater - untested
• Kitchen/dining with views to the front & rear
• Good size pantry & linen cupboard
• Gas oven/4 burner cooktop - untested
• Skirting boards throughout
• Tiled wet areas, vinyl flooring throughout
• Double power points throughout
• Security screens to windows
• 3 Security doors (2 require repair/replacement)
• Rinnai instantaneous h/w unit - untested
• Water Rates $1,100 Approx P.A.
• Council Rates $1,500 Approx P.A.
Keep fuel costs down with nearby schools and infrastructure such as Mandurah Forum Shopping Centre, arguably the best shopping centre in Mandurah and the Peel Region, with 200 Specialty Stores……….
• 2 min walk - Toddlers play park (100m approx.)
• 7 min walk - Coodanup Community College is across the road
• 21 min walk - Greenfields Primary School (2.7km)
• 20min walk - Dudley park primary school (1.6km)
• 15 min walk - Mandurah Catholic College (1.2 km)
• 3 min drive - Local boat ramp/barbeque area on Birchley Drive (1.9km)
• 6 min drive - Mandurah Forum Shopping Centre (2.5km)
• 6 min drive - Peel Health Campus (2.6 km)
• 7 min drive - South Metropolitan TAFE (3.8km)
• 7 min drive - Mandurah Train Station (3.2km)
• 8 min drive - Nearest freeway entry off Pinjarra Rd (7.5km)
Contact Kiri today to receive a copy of the necessary paperwork pertaining to this property, being sold ‘as is’ and be prepared to put your best offer forward upon viewing.
68 Milligan Street, Perth Wa 6000