Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Here is your chance to secure an outstanding home in one of Cook's best streets where you can start making lifetime memories.
Set in a peaceful neighbourhood, this renovated and extended home offers the ultimate in contemporary living. This residence has been designed for modern living and creates a stylish and sophisticated atmosphere.
The front courtyard provides a welcoming entry into this much loved home, complimented by the warm and inviting floor plan which is filled with an abundance of natural light. The beautifully renovated kitchen is ideal for entertaining and the two separate living areas allow for privacy for all the family.
Among the many attractive features is the huge segregated master bedroom and living/rumpus room at one end of the home, creating a marvellous parent's retreat. This area offers the perfect space for those that love to unwind at the end of the day, enjoying some personal time and relaxation, while the rest of the family will also appreciate their personal space at the other end of the home.
Other features include hardwood floors, new stylish bathrooms, double glazed windows, ducted gas heating, evaporative cooling, alarm system and cameras, excellent storage systems, lovely low maintenance gardens and gorgeous surrounds.
Visit today and discover why Cook is regarding as one of Canberra's most liveable suburbs. Quiet streets, leafy surrounds and superb native bush reserves while still offering such easy access to all of North Canberra's major facilities - Jamison Plaza, ANU, University of Canberra, Belconnen Town Centre, Calvary hospital and Bruce Stadium.
* New kitchen with stone benches, ample bench space, and quality Westinghouse appliances
* Huge lounge with gas log fire
* Double glazed windows with an abundance of natural light
* Solid hardwood flooring
* Spacious rumpus room with direct access to entertaining deck
* Parents' retreat - huge segregated master bedroom with walk-in robe and large ensuite with double vanity
* Stunning new bathroom with under-floor heating
* An abundance of storage throughout with amazing hall storage
* Ducted gas heating
* Evaporative cooling
* Gas fireplace
* Alarm system and security cameras
* Instant gas hot water system
* Large storage shed
* Extra large yard space
* Built: 1968
* Living: 194.93
* Block size: 702m2
* UV: $503,000
* Rates: $3,047
* Land Tax (if rented): $4,851
* EER: 5.0