Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Owners have loved living here, and now it's time to find new owners.
Well located in the highly sought after "Woollahra Gardens", this inviting 3 bedroom ensuite townhouse represents a superb opportunity for first home buyers, professional couples or astute property investors looking for a low maintenance property, conveniently located close to all that Belconnen has to offer.
Light, bright and spacious throughout, this lovely home features brand new carpets, fresh paint, updated kitchen with new appliances, family room, separate North facing living area, large bathroom with spa, king size master bedroom with large ensuite and own balcony. The private courtyard and easy care gardens complete this fantastic home.
Walking distance to the popular Ginninderra Creek Nature Reserve and conveniently close to local amenities such as Evatt Shops, Copland College, Belconnen Town Centre and Lake Ginninderra. Its central location also ensures easy access to all of Belconnen's major facilities including Canberra University, ANU, Calvary Hospital, AIS and Bruce Stadium.
- Three bedroom ensuite townhouse in the popular Woollahra Gardens
- Well positioned within complex, very quiet and peaceful surrounds
- New carpet throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
- North facing living room with full length windows
- Updated kitchen with new appliances and new blind
- Master bedroom with built-in robes, large updated ensuite with oversized shower and North facing balcony
- Bedroom two with built-in robes and floating shelves
- New Roman blinds throughout
- Ceiling fans throughout
- New light fittings throughout
- Security screens throughout
- New flooring in kitchen/dining
- Main bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
- Updated Merbau deck off master bedroom
- Panasonic split system (heating/cooling) in lounge area
- 2400W slimline panel heater in dining area
- Under stair storage
- New 315L hot water system
- Separate laundry with extra 3rd toilet for guests
- Solar panels - 9 X 2.835kw solar panels - Rebate 0.11cents
- NBN connection available
- Low maintenance front and rear courtyards, yard space larger than most other properties in the complex
- Established roses and orange tree that yields fruit annually
- New front fence with security lock
- Auto garage with additional storage space, internal access and extra park space right next door
- Ample visitor parking
- Catchment zone for Miles Franklin Primary School, walking distance to St Monica's and Miles Franklin and walking distance to playgrounds
- Built: 1995
- Living: 118.8m2
- Rates: $1530.46 per annum approx.
- Body Corporate fees: $2174.84 per annum approx.
- Water and Sewerage: $641.40 per annum approx.