Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Tightly held by the original owner, in a quality location & close to boat ramp, Moore Park Reserve & the Georges River, this home offers a great lifestyle with family comforts. The peaceful leafy setting with relaxing balcony looking out over the bush reserve, will have your family enjoying this property for years to come. An immaculate, well-loved home, classic in presentation, it is both unique & charming. With lovely gardens, an excellent location & high setting there is also enormous potential to update this fabulous property. Come & visit today!
* Spacious eat-in kitchen with breakfast bar and lots of cupboard space
* Elegant lounge and dining area with lovely leafy outlook to bush reserve
* Peaceful tree top views from wide rear balcony, water glimpses of Oatley Bay
* Easy care private garden with level grassed area
* Four charming bedrooms each featuring with built-in robes, ducted a/c
* Separate additional lounge room downstairs leading out pretty rear yard
* Bright and tidy bathrooms on each level full of natural light, internal laundry
* Large garage, internal access & huge clean storage space under house
* Great for families looking for a quality brick home in such a tranquil location
* Quiet locale, close to bus stop, South Hurstville shops, schools & parks