Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
North-east to rear, on a level 698sqm in a prestige street, this solid home promises every day comfort plus a wealth of opportunity to enhance or replace (STCA). Spilling across an easy single level, it delivers light filled interiors plus a versatile separate studio, rumpus or home office.
Perfect for the family to move straight in with its modern kitchen and tidy presentation, it offers an exciting foothold into a sought-after market. Its idyllic setting has it walking distance to the local village shops, bus services, beach and Balgowlah Heights Public School.
• Bright and inviting with timber floors and high ceilings
• Generous L shaped living and dining, reverse cycle a/c
• Central modern kitchen boasting a breakfast bench
• Front & rear terraces provide for year around entertaining
• Easy care backyard with built-in Jacuzzi and lawn areas
• Three generous beds plus studio/4th bed or home office
• Substantial double lock up garage with ample storage
Council rates: $596.60 per quarter
Water rates: $272.04 per quarter
Contact: Mark Griffiths 0422 444 367
Pest & Building inspection report;