Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
* OPEN INSPECTION CANCELLED, SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE *
Constructed in 2013 by Aspire Homes, this stylish 3 bedroom oversize courtyard home offers a contemporary open plan design across a bright and spacious living environment. Fully irrigated, low maintenance gardens with established plantings will provide an easy care lifestyle while quality fixtures and fittings add a desirable modern appeal, all located only 9km from the CBD and within easy reach of schools, shopping, parks and transport.
Bamboo floating floors, 2.7m high ceilings, wide hallways, quality downlights and a neutral colour scheme flow throughout, offering stylish and spacious living areas where a large open plan living / dining has the kitchen overlooking. Stone look benchtops, stainless steel Euro appliances, wide breakfast bar, corner pantry, double sink with Pura tap, tiled splash backs and soft close drawers combine to provide a fashionable kitchen you will love to cook in.
Step through sliding glass doors and entertain alfresco style under a paved, opaque covered pergola complete with gabled roof rising to 3.0m high and a ceiling fan to moderate the temperature. A genuine size double garage will easily accommodate 2 vehicles with desirable drive through functionality, internal access and auto panel lift door.
All 3 bedrooms are double bed capable with the main bedroom offering a spacious ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both provide built-in robes. Main and ensuite bathrooms boast floor to ceiling tiles and semi frameless shower screens. A motion detection door chime provides comfort and security while reverse cycle ducted and zoned air conditioning maintains a comfortable temperature.
* Oversize courtyard home on low maintenance allotment
* 2013 constructed by Aspire Homes
* Bamboo floating floors, 2.7m high ceilings, wide hallways, quality downlights and a neutral colour scheme flow throughout
* Open plan living / dining with spacious kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen with stone look benchtops, stainless steel Euro appliances, wide breakfast bar, corner pantry, double sink with Pura tap, tiled splash backs and soft close drawers
* 3 Bedrooms, main with ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 both of double proportion with built-in robes
* Main bathroom with modern 3 way design
* Both bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles and semi frameless shower screens
* Gabled, opaque covered pergola for outdoor living
* Low maintenance yard with established easy care plants
* Double garage with drive through roller door, auto panel lift door and direct internal access
* Motion detecting doorbell with smart phone audio visual control
* Rain water tank
* Reverse cycle ducted & zoned air conditioning
* Instant gas hot water service
Perfectly located in the heart of Clearview within walking distance to recreational parks and reserves. St Albans Reserve is a short stroll away with modern sporting facilities and community open spaces, The Clearview Bowling Club is nearby, along with the Enfield Memorial Gardens and Folland Park Reserve. Local schools include Northfield Primary, Enfield Primary and St Gabriel's School along with Our Lady of the Sacred Heart College and Prospect North Primary School and Blair Athol North School.
Quality shopping can be found on Main North Road with Northpark Shopping Centre, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza, along with Northgate & Greenacres Shopping Centres, all providing a modern shopping experience. Public transport is only a short walk away on Main North, Hampstead & Grand Junction Roads.
Sure to impress homebuyers and investors alike.
Date: Thursday 31st January, 2019
Time: 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start
Location: The Arkaba Hotel, 150 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton
Vendors Statement: The vendor's statement may be inspected at 32 Halifax Street, Adelaide for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | R64
Land | 381sqm
Built | 2013
Coucil Rates | $1,080.80pa
Water | $355.22 pq
ESL | $260.55 pa