Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
You simply can't go past this one!
Here is a golden opportunity to live in a central location, backing a quiet reserve, in a long established community. This renovated four bedroom ensuite home ticks all the boxes for families looking for the right environment for their children to grow up in. Living here will provide you with easy access to highly regarded schools including Macquarie and Aranda Primary, Canberra High School and Radford College. You'll also be minutes to the Cook neighbourhood oval, playground and local shops with a selection of fresh coffee, beer and food.
Set back from the street amongst established gardens, each room provides a delightful and tranquil vista. The renovated kitchen has quality appliances and overlooks the backyard and the nearby reserve. Large double glazed windows offer an abundance of light and beautiful outlooks of the garden. With modern bathrooms and stylish renovations throughout, this home is ready to move in and enjoy. If however you are looking to extend down the track, the location warrants consideration to go up and take in the views of Mount Painter and the Brindabellas.
The carefully structured landscaped gardens feature a beautiful rose garden at the front, lovely greenery and vines at the rear and an abundance of colourful garden rooms. The flat backyard provide plenty of space for kids to play and pets to run and is ideal place to relax and unwind at the end of the day while taking in the gorgeous views of the reserve.
Conveniently located close to Jamison Plaza, this property provides easy access to bushland, cycle paths, excellent schools such as Macquarie and Aranda Primary and Radford College and Cook playing fields. Just a short drive or bus ride to University of Canberra, Calvary Hospital, Belconnen Town Centre, National Arboretum and the City. Also ideal for those who love to cycle. Enjoy the cycle-ways to the Australian National University and the City - only 15 - 20 minutes.
* Renovated kitchen with stone benches, integrated Bosch dishwasher, 900mm Smeg oven, walk-in pantry, soft closing drawers and outlooks to backyard and reserve
* L-shaped lounge and dining with gorgeous vistas
* Double glazed windows throughout
* New LED downlights throughout
* Ducted reverse cycle a/c - only 6 months old
* Instant gas hot water system
* Spacious bathroom with ceiling to floor tiles, underfloor heating and Nobo heater
* Master bedroom with large ensuite and built-in robes
* Bedroom 2 with built-in robes
* Sunroom/playroom - with access off bedroom 2 and 3
* Large laundry
* An abundance of storage space
* Well insulated with ceiling insulation
* Excellent storage space throughout
* Two garden sheds
* Beautiful landscaped gardens with rose garden in the front yard
* Peaceful backyard with in-ground trampoline
* Potential for future extensions - either upwards or out
* Huge 1098m2 block
* Living size: 150.86m2
* UV: $566,000
* Rates: $3,535
* Land Tax: $5,579
* EER: 4.0