Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac location off of a no-through road is this standalone Colonial style home unit.
This low maintenance unit was constructed in 1992, features include:
- Upgraded modern kitchen with stainless steel electric cooking appliances
- Elevated outlook over the enclosed rear yard
- Spacious living/meals room
- Fujitsu reverse cycle air conditioner
- Two bedrooms, each with built-in robes
- Bathroom with shower over bath, vanity and toilet
- Separate laundry with rear yard access
- Single carport with remote roller door, concrete driveway, access to rear yard
A manageable 500 square metre allotment, with mature Liquid Amber English tree shading the front facade of the home.
Gabb Court adjoins a large recreational Council Reserve which has winter creek, flat open grassed areas and walking trail. Just around the corner to bus stop on either North Road or Woodside Road.
The strata element of the property is self-managed being one of two units, hence no quarterly strata fees, only building insurance which is $879 per unit each year.
A great opportunity for those entering the market as a First Home Buyer, retiree, small family or an investor.
Current rental return of $300 per week. Vacant possession available after 12th April 2019.