Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Peacefully set away from the road, in a quality bespoke complex of just seven, this ultra-spacious, 2 level townhome is superbly positioned within the prestigious Greenwich Peninsula. Offering an enviable lifestyle suited to all ages and life stages, it's just metres to the Greenwich Primary K-1 campus, village cafes, IGA and Senior Citizens centre. Spread over two sun-drenched levels, North facing, with an ideal entertainers' layout and a choice of two spacious courtyards. This sought-after location is a mere 6-minute stroll to Wollstonecraft station, and a 2-minute drive to Greenwich baths and main ferry terminal.
- Sunlit open plan living with Tasmanian Oak floors, AC and open-plan living
- Sleek, stone kitchen features brand new oven and Miele dishwasher
- Bifolds open to private rear entertainers' courtyard, child and pet friendly
- Three bright, upper level bedrooms, each with a robe, master with ensuite
- Generous internal laundry plus adjacent WC with direct access to courtyard
- Lock up garage on title, with storage, plus abundant internal storage options
- An exclusive townhome with the layout of a house
Approximate Quarterly Outgoings
Strata: $1,275 | Council: $330 | Water: $172
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.