Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
FIRST TIME ON THE MARKET IN 26 YEARS.
This neat and tidy family home is ready for your own personal touches. Owners have instructed us to sell quickly as they have committed elsewhere, so donï¿½t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Ideally situated at the end of a very quiet little Cul-De-Sac in the desirable neighbourhood of Runaway Bay, this 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home would be the perfect place to raise your family. The house features a recently renovated kitchen with views of the beautifully landscaped pool, two separate living areas, formal dining area, a large separate laundry and internal access to the generously sized double garage.
Important Features Include:
* 4 Bedrooms with built-in robes, master with ensuite, ceiling fan and A/C
* Large family bathroom with spa bath and separate toilet
* Large laundry with tub and plenty of storage
* Formal dining area
* Family room
* Formal lounge room
* Split system air conditioning
* Ducted Central Vacuum
* Double car garage with automatic door
* Security intercom system
* Large Pool located in front of house with surrounding wall
* Side access doors to laundry and garage
Important Figures to know:
* Year Built-1992
* Land Size- 600m2
* Council Rates - approx. $1072.00
* Water Rates -approx. $385.00
* Rental Appraisal- approx. $560-$600 week
Runaway Bay is without a doubt one of the most desirable suburbs at the northern end of the Gold Coast. The area is surrounded by pristine water ways, palm tree lined streets and every amenity imaginable. The house itself is located in an small quiet Cul-De-Sac comprised of only 23 homes with the friendliest neighbours you could ask for. Only a minutes drive to the Broadwater, walking distance to Harbour Town Outlet Stores, restaurants and cinema and only a 3 minute drive to Runaway Bay shopping centre.
Check our ad for Open Home times or contact Ash Cramond for more information 0456727132.