Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
BIGGEST Buy in The Reef!
Super spacious family home in a top notch spot in the very popular Reef Estate only a minute from the beach!
Nestled in a prime coastal location on a BIG 593m2 block, this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is easily one of the LARGEST properties available in this estate.
Within a short 1 minute drive to Leeman's Landing beach and just up the road from the Marina, shopping, dining, schools and all your everyday amenities.
There's loads of room and breathing space for the growing family plus gated access on both sides of the property and plenty of room for extra parking.
Boasting a big functional floor plan:
* Spacious open-plan living and dining area complete with split-system air-conditioning
* Huge kitchen with walk-in pantry, large fridge recess, great storage, corner breakfast bar, 900mm oven and gas
* Shoppers entry direct from garage
* Theatre room with split-system air-conditioning
* Activity area or study for the kids
* Large walk-in storage room
* Practical family bathroom with a separate bath and shower
* Powder room with separate water closet
* Huge master bedroom with full length walk-in robe, ensuite and split system air-conditioning
* Double size bedrooms, 2 with built-in robes and 1 with walk-in robe
* All bedrooms with split system air-conditioning
* Great space outdoors
* Large undercover alfresco area
* Big backyard with plenty of space
* Reticulated lawns and gardens
* Double auto garage
* Gas hot water system
* Built in 2011 by award winning builders, Content Living
* Big 593m2 block
This beachside home offers everything in terms of size, space and location. Perfectly positioned in a highly sought-after area, surrounded by other quality homes, just a hop, skip and a jump to the sand and surf.
This is The Reef Estate's BIGGEST buy! Contact Adam Fields from LJ Hooker Two Rocks on 0417 903 838 today.
Disclaimer: The above information has been provided by sources we deem to be reliable. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine the accuracy of this information.