Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
This four bedroom, two bathroom privately built home may not currently offer the finest and most modern renovations, but if you're a large family needing some extra space and are seeking an excellent home that is a bit unique and quirky, 40 Cooney Court represents the perfect value packed opportunity to buy into the market...at an affordable price.
Offering spacious open living spaces, there is a large family/dining room extending from the kitchen and an enormous open sunken lounge room with cathedral ceilings and a cosy combustion fireï¿½ ideal for cuddling up as the weather starts to cool down.
All bedrooms are a good size, the main with a walk in wardrobe and ensuite bathroom with corner spa, there is a ducted gas heating and there is even a large extra room above the garage that could be the perfect art studio, teenage retreat or hobby room.
With a realistic owner happy to look at all offers don't miss this one!
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Main bedroom with walk in wardrobe and ensuite with corner spa
- Large open plan living spaces
- Sunken family room with cathedral ceilings and combustion wood fire
- Separate studio/ hobby room above the garage
- Ducted gas heating
- Established gardens
- Great sized backyard with plenty of room for pets and children to play
- Double lock up garage
- Great location, surrounded by other privately built homes
- An easy walk to excellent local shopping, schools, parkland and bus and with Belconnen Town Centre a short distance away.
Rates: $2,129 pa
Land Tax: $2,655 pa