Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Stylishly reimagined to enhance its innate beauty, this timeless solid brick family home privately rests upon a prime north-to-rear 490 sqm block moments from Balmoral Beach and Spit Junction.
Alive with northern sun, natural light streams inward through a wall of windows and French doors opening to the terrace. Welcoming district and Middle Harbour views, the outlook is expanded within the versatile upper level displaying fabulous potential to create a whole floor master suite or an additional living and entertaining expanse, (subject to council approval).
Showcasing a designer's touch, dark timber floors contrast brilliantly against white timber panelled walls and rich textural elements. Soaring late c1890s ceilings are adorned with resorted ceiling roses and statement pendant lights. Indeed, the interiors exude eclectic confidence with coastal elements seamlessly blending with the farmhouse style front door and the rustic provincial kitchen.
Peacefully set back from the streetscape, landscaped lawns extend from both the front and the rear. Promising an unbeatable lifestyle for families and downsizers alike, the beach and Balmoral's cafe scene are located literally at the end of Awaba Street. Travel into the city in mere minutes, express buses stop regularly in your immediate surroundings for your added convenience, and quality schools are all around you!
- Due north facing open-plan living and dining connecting to the private deck
- Living room featuring a TV niche within the panelled wall and a gas fireplace
- Entertainer's dining zone off the kitchen defined by striking pendant lights
- Exposed brick provincial gas kitchen with dishwasher and panelled cabinetry
- Master bed opening to a stylishly renovated ensuite with frameless glass
- Floor-to-ceiling built-ins in all bedrooms, a walk-in robe features in the master
- Marble vanity centrepiece within the main renovated bathroom with bath
- Whole level loft versatile as a playroom or office with sublime views
- Serene district and Middle Harbour views from the entertaining terrace
- Backyard cleverly divided into two zones, plenty of room for a pool (STCA)
- Versatile upstairs rumpus ideal to create a master retreat or a second living area
- Striking gloss black door opening off the front timber deck into the hallway
- Streamlined white plantation shutters and restored high skirting boards
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning, lower level laundry and sub-floor storage
- Convenient to Bridgepoint Shopping Centre, city buses and top schools
- 900m to Balmoral Beach, close to foreshore parkland and walking trails
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.