Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
One of the first houses in the street and well-maintained by the original owner since built, this bright and airy family home features a peaceful aspect with sweeping leafy views to the city skyline at the rear. The home is very comfortable now but also provides scope to modernise and includes a substantial second living space upstairs ideal as a teenager or parents' retreat. Only minutes to Glenrose village shops, bush parklands, schools and transport, it makes a great choice for young family buyers in a wonderfully quiet, convenient location.
- On a wide block almost directly opposite a small reserve/playground
- L-shaped lounge and dining with r/c air conditioning and timber floors
- Neat kitchen/casual meals with dishwasher opens to an elevated patio
- Upper level family room or retreat with balcony and expanded views
- Four double bedrooms and full bath, master has built-ins plus ensuite
- Secure yard featuring level lawns, automatic lock-up double garage
- In the catchment zone for Davidson High and Mimosa Public School