Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
FIND: Revelling in a tasteful renovation, this light-filled family home is positioned in a leafy and quiet street and has an undeniable wow-factor when stepping into the heart of home – the living and dining arena.
LOVE. The L-shaped living and dining room that connects effortlessly to the kitchen and enjoys a wonderful backdrop of district views and distant sweeping ocean views.
• The expansive all-weather timber deck that sets the scene for endless summer BBQs and outdoor dining. Seamlessly connected to your indoor living it will be the envy of all.
• The beautifully manicured lawns that provide plenty of space for children and pets and even features a quality shed that could be easily converted into a home office.
• The well-proportioned kitchen with plenty of pantry and cabinet space and a fresh subway tile splash back.
• A good-sized family room, off the kitchen, which provides a lovely space for formal dining or entertaining.
• An abundance of accommodation with five bedrooms on offer, 4 upstairs with BIRS, and 1 downstairs.
• The master bedroom achieves sanctuary status thanks to its epic proportions, a back terrace and a front balcony which serves up lovely views, while the ensuite is a nice bonus.
• The main bathroom featuring a fresh palette with free-standing bathtub and separate shower.
• Off-street parking for 2 cars, under house storage, a utility room and large laundry room are all wishlist features which this home delivers.
• The floorplan ticks the family friendly formula with visibility from the kitchen to the outdoor spaces to watch the kids at play while all bedrooms, bar one, are on the upper level of the home.
LIVE. Best of all, this solid home is set in a terrific residential neighbourhood near schools, parks and reserves while just a 5 min drive to Dee Why and Curl Curl Beaches and with Narrabeen Lakes in close reach nearby.
Size: Approx. 562 sqm
Water Rates: Approx. $172 pq
Council Rates: Approx. $515 pq