Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Tucked away at the end of a private drive in a leafy cul-de-sac, this solid Georgian-style residence enjoys a whisper-quiet setting on level gardens with a unique sense of country living. Areas surrounding the home are as much a sanctuary as the house itself, including child-friendly lawns, courtyards, fruit trees and herb gardens ready for planting, while the generously renovated interiors are bathed in light and offer a blend of the original and new. Family buyers will also appreciate the convenient access to schools, transport, shops, Chatswood and the city.
- North east aspect on a larger than average sized block for the area
- Two level lawns, garden sitting nooks and sundrenched roof terrace
- Spacious gas kitchen with 3-metre dining island and Ilve double ovens
- Main living with Blackbutt floors flows to garden & entertainment area
- Upstairs family retreat, 4 good sized bedrooms and updated bathrooms
- Underhouse cellar plus an extra wide garage with space for storage
- School zoning includes Forestville Public and Killarney Heights High