Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
A well-kept secret, this expansive full brick home is nestled in a quiet laneway possessing a location that is one of Dee Why's best. North facing, it indulges in sweeping vistas that span across the ocean, Dee Why Beach, lagoon and district. The classic solid brick home spills across three substantial levels providing a wealth of accommodation ideal for the largest of families. This includes a significant self-contained lower level that could easily accommodate the extended family or guests. Surrounded by luxury masterpieces, it provides instant comfort whilst offering the opportunity to contemporise in keeping with its neighbours. Its privileged setting places it walking distance to the bus, Dee Why's shops, beach and beachside dining.
• Tightly held family home for over a quarter of a century
• Open plan formal lounge and dining, casual dining
• Generous upper balcony enjoying sensational views
• Stone topped kitchen, upper level bedroom with WIR
• Total of eight bedrooms with robes over three levels
• Potential self-contained lower level with large rumpus
• kitchen, bedroom, bathroom and external side entry
• Pool with views and poolside terraces, ample storage
• Double lock up garage plus additional off street parking