Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Graced with timeless elegance, this semi-detached residence has been lovingly renovated for contemporary living. A picture-perfect facade unveils restored heritage details before evolving into open-plan architecture adorned with many brand-new finishes. An East-facing aspect to its freestanding window side soaks interiors in exquisite natural light, and is further enhanced by soaring skylit ceilings. Bask in the privacy of the whisper-quiet entertainer's courtyard, or chat to your friendly neighbours from the elevated front verandah. Expect the best of both worlds, a tranquil street setting only footsteps to every urban whim and convenience. Stroll to Enmore Road and King Street dining, entertainment, shopping, buses, and trains.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 with built-in robe, the other has ornate fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen equipped with brand-new gas cooktop & dishwasher
- Ample cabinetry & bench space, semi-integrated fridge & freezer included
- Spacious open-plan living and dining with charming fireplace
- Secluded and peaceful entertainer's retreat, fully paved
- Wide 120sqm block with side & rear lane access
- Residential rear lane backs onto large communal garden
- Sundrenched interiors, East-facing aspect to freestanding side
- Brand-new bathroom renovation with deep bathtub
- Internal laundry with integrated washer & dryer included
- High ornate ceilings and polished timber floorboards
- New LED downlights and skylight in open-plan areas
- Classic picturesque facade with landscaped front garden
- Footsteps to a cultural hub of dining, entertainment & shopping
- Short stroll to Newtown train station and endless bus services
- In catchment for Newtown High School of the Performing Arts
- Rates: Water $170pq, Council $335pq (Both approx.)
Contact Shaun Stoker 0424 172 217
Nathan Briggs 0414 280 217