Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
FIND. Sitting in a privileged location just moments from Curl Curl beach, this charming character home with sandstone detailing and weatherboard façade offers two levels of beautifully crafted spaces for relaxed family living and entertaining.
LOVE. One of the biggest advantages of this delightful home is the versatility it offers. There is a studio/cabana to the rear, and a second living space with kitchenette on the upper floor, making it the ideal choice for families who are looking for flexible living arrangements. The family-friendly layout is thoughtfully configured so you can sit on the terrace and keep an eye on the kids while they play in the pool, while the private, easy-flow nature of this property will suit those who love to entertain.
• Open-plan living with high ceilings, polished pine floors, detailed cornicing, and a well-equipped kitchen that features stone counters, dishwasher and gas cooking.
• The dedicated dining area flows out to a covered entertainer's terrace that overlooks the pool.
• On the upper level, a second living space plus kitchenette flows to an elevated balcony with a beautiful outlook that includes ocean glimpses. Ideal as a teenager/guest retreat.
• A studio sits to the back, which offers built-in storage and a shower en-suite.
• One of the bedrooms downstairs is king-sized, while the other features direct access to the terrace. Upstairs, one bedroom provides access to the rear-facing balcony, while the other king-sized room features a shower en-suite. All the bedrooms include built-in storage.
• There is ducted heating throughout the house as well as reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs, a security alarm, and off-street parking for two cars.
LIVE. This is a privileged location that offers a relaxed coastal lifestyle. Just a couple of minutes' walk away is North Curl Curl beach and ocean pool, plus a stunning headland walk to enjoy. Within easy walking distance are shopping and dining hubs at Dee Why and Freshwater. North Curl Curl school is a 10-minute walk away, and there are bus stops practically outside the door for swift access to Manly.