Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
If you love timber sash windows, polished Baltic pine floors and open plan living, then 35 Fairbridge Crescent could be just the ticket! A renovated and extended Riley Newsome design; the home is nestled in the heart of Ainslie on a classic, tree lined, inner north street and is walking distance to Mt. Ainslie, the Ainslie shops and the restaurant & cafe precinct of Dickson.
The property has three bedrooms with the main featuring a built-in Ash timber wardrobe and chest of drawers. The kitchen and bathroom have been renovated and year round comfort is ensured with brand new ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling as well as insulated walls and ceilings that provide added liveability.
The open plan lounge and dining area features French doors that spill onto a lovely large rear deck while the low maintenance grounds and generous block size offer the opportunity for further extension.
- Three bedrooms (main with built-ins)
- Open floor plan
- Baltic pine floors and timber sash windows
- Large rear entertaining deck
- Brand new ducted gas heating
- Brand new ducted evaporative cooling
- Insulated external walls
- Generous rear yard with room to extend
- Perfectly located close to Mt. Ainslie, Ainslie & Dickson shops
- Quiet location