Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
385 New South Head Road, Double Bay Nsw 2028
Offered to the market for the first time in over 70 years, this classic 6m wide-fronted Victorian residence is a renovators delight. Standing on a dual-access 205sqm (approx.) level block with large rear garden and wide frontages to Fletcher Street and Australia Lane with potential for double parking (STCA). Named Alverna, the home presents unlimited possibilities for renovation and/or extension with scope to take advantage of its prized north-facing position.
Filled with sunshine and natural light, this two-level home is freestanding on one side allowing easy level access via a gated side path from front to rear. In this coveted Woollahra precinct, Alverna is one of few original unrenovated homes awaiting creative contemporary transformation. Hallmarked by iron lace verandas and towering front parapet with decorative gargoyles, the 3-bedroom home retains its original layout with large living and dining rooms, kitchen, bathroom and laundry.
High ceilings and original fireplaces enhance the character of this spacious residence set in a prized lifestyle address between Bondi Junction retail hub and Double Bay. Be inspired to create your dream home in this blue chip location with a short stroll to Edgecliff Road cafés and Westfield.
- Original spacious two-level 6m wide Victorian residence
- Dual access 205sqm (approx.) parcel of land
- Frontages on Fletcher Street and Australia Lane
- Potential for Double parking at rear (STCA)
- Large level rear garden with sun drenched lawn
- Sun drenched north aspect; tranquil wide street
- Handsome façade with iron lace front verandas
- Sandstone flagged front veranda with iron lace
- Large living & dining areas with original fireplaces
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with stainless steel gas stove
- Main bedroom with fireplace and doors to veranda
- 2 more bedrooms (one upstairs, one downstairs)
- Bathroom with bath/shower; laundry with washtub
- Entry hall; high ceilings; picture rails; original fireplaces
- Premier position close to Bondi Junction & Double Bay
- Short stroll to Edgecliff Road cafés and Westfield