Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Demonstrating architectural excellence at every turn, this exquisite double storey home has been designed to maximise sunshine and space whilst delivering a lifestyle of unrivalled luxury. Designed by DawsonTanner Architects this is a home of taste and quality, exemplifying the balance of formal and casual living, the result is a brilliant home for entertaining with great indoor/outdoor integration for year round enjoyment.
Some special features include:
- A passenger lift from the double garage to the first floor living space
- Ducted split system air conditioning, under tile heating in the bathrooms and optional ceiling heating.
- Security system - integrated with lighting plus data, telephone and TV network throughout, cabling and satellite dish for pay TV.
- Double glazed UPVC windows and doors
- 2 x 5000L rainwater tanks and dual water system.
- And solid Tasmanian Oak staircases and beautiful timber flooring in the living area
The open plan living speaks in volumes with its generous proportions, high ceilings and large windows bringing the outdoors in and capturing the most magnificent views of the Derwent River, Iron Pot and Bruny Island. The wonderful kitchen has everything that opens and shuts, including a breakfast bar, stone bench tops and direct access to alfresco dining under the stars. With 4 good sized bedrooms, the the master bedroom comprises of a spacious walk in robe and ensuite, 2 more bedrooms with built in robes, one with extra storage, the other with a private balcony plus a well-appointed central bathroom. The guest or 4th bedroom is located at a respectful distance and includes a large walk in robe and ensuite. The native garden has been designed for low maintenance and is effortless to look after.
If you appreciate good architecture them I'm sure you will love this quietly positioned home is a first class location with absolutely stunning water views.