Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Located on just under one acre of gently sloping land with a mix of gardens and open space, this property boasts a rural lifestyle within a stroll of the vibrant center of Federal Village. The solid and spacious family home is perched in an elevated position overlooking the property & capturing cool breezes. Bordered by native trees filled with birds, the property has a grand sense of serenity and country lifestyle living.
* 3605m2 (.90 acre) of private Village zoned land
* Spacious home with multiple entertaining/relaxing areas
* Over-sized master bedroom with walk through robe to ensuite
* Open plan lounge, kitchen & dining extend to north and south outdoor entertaining areas
* Established trees and gardens create a private & peaceful surrounds
* Double bay shed, chook run, paddock and fruit trees add to rural feel
* Easy stroll to Jasper Corner, Doma Cafe & Federal General Store
With multiple areas to relax or entertaining, there is always a space for every member of the family to enjoy. The large open plan living, dining and kitchen area connects perfectly with the north and south covered veranda's ensuring year round comfort. Completing the family home is the over sized master suite with walk through robe to the ensuite and own north facing covered outdoor area.
Enjoy the outlook over your land from the front covered veranda where there is plenty of room to extend the gardens, raise chickens & other animals, plant more fruit trees and plan where to build the granny flat.
This property encapsulates relaxed rural living in the Byron Hinterland. The owners motivation to sell on or before auction is sincere, all offers will consider. For more information or to organise an inspection, call Brett Connable or Nick Russo today.