Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Rarely does an opportunity like this exist to purchase within a sought-after leafy and tranquil locale. This single level double brick home provides completely original interiors throughout in a well maintained condition set on a 563sqm approx. parcel. It presents an exciting offer with immense potential to rebuild, extend or renovate and create the ideal home you envision (STCA). Within an intimate cul-de-sac address, it's set on a near level parcel with a coveted north-east rear aspect. Nestled in a central location, the home is footsteps to city buses and a short stroll to Mowbray Public School, local shops and cafes.
- Spacious living and dining rooms reveal carpeted floors and vintage lighting
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, original cabinetry and easy access to the backyard
- Both bedrooms include built-in wardrobes, generously sized master bedroom
- Original finishes throughout, bathroom tiled floor-to-ceiling, additional w/c
- Side terrace enjoys views over sundrenched and sizeable gardens
- External laundry, lock-up garage with storage plus a separate garden shed
- Handy position, close proximity to Lane Cove village shops and Chatswood CBD