Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
This stunning and welcoming solid brick home has to be one of the most immaculate and best presented properties we have ever seen, and it is definitely a must see!
Be welcomed by the luscious landscaped gardens that enhance the street appeal of this property. The interior gives a feeling of finesse and spacious executive style living. Stunning honey coloured hard-wood flooring throughout, accentuated by down lights and skylightsl; neutral colours with soul warming timber features, together with high ceilings, quality fixtures and fittings ... complete this home.
Positioned perfectly on a commanding corner allotment of 736m2, the home is wonderfully suited to families and those looking for more space.
- Welcoming formal tiled entrance way
- Quality American oak kitchen with granite benchtops and splashback, stainless steel Bosch appliances, breakfast bar and ample kitchen storage
- Casual meals area adjacent to the kitchen
- Cosy family room featuring raked ceilings, built-in bar and open fire with copper flu
- Separate dining and lounge area for more formal entertaining and family gatherings
- A generous open space upstairs perfect for a teenager retreat or games room
- Master bedroom features an elegantly spacious ensuite with double vanity and walk in wardrobe with mirrored floor to ceiling doors
- Bedroom 2 and 3 are roomy, light and comfortable
- Large study or 4th bedroom off the entry way
- Family bathroom with large scorner spa, separate shower and floor to ceiling titling
- Large and functional laundry with ample storage and bench space
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- New security system
- Large outdoor covered and paved entertaining area with water feature
- Private and secure; luscious and leafy backyard with garden shed
- Double garage with rear roller door for easy backyard access and plenty of parking space for caravans or boats
- Landscaped manicured gardens surround the front verandah
- Automatic irrigation system throughout the gardens ensuring easy care
The location of this master piece is second to none. Situated on the tightly held Delfin Island mere metres to the lakes edge allowing you to enjoy a relaxing lifestyle; stroll around tranquil waters of West Lakes, or for those inclined, the golden sands of Tennyson Beach are less than 1km away.
Enjoy glorious summer evening soaking up the cosmopolitan vibe of the Costal Suburbs offer with boutique shopping and unique dining options.
Walk to public transport for easy commuting options or to West Lakes Shopping Centre for a spot of retail therapy. Close to Pembroke School Rowing Club, SMOSH Football Club, Jubilee Reserve and West Lakes Tennis Club. A perfect location for the active family!
All your daily needs and so much more or met with West Lakes Shopping Centre and Aldi just over the bridge.
Embrace luxurious resort-style living, high lighting convenience and comfort.
For further information please contact Rosemary Auricchio on 0418 656 386 or Frank Azzollini on 0419 849 037.