Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
A unique development opportunity, this picturesque double-fronted California bungalow is one of only a handful of homes in a tightly held cul-de-sac bordering Queens Park. On a sunny corner block with leafy treescape surrounds, the single-level property comes with DA approved architect plans to build a striking two-storey home with basement double garaging and an extensive master suite. Comfortable as is making it ideal to live in or rent out while contemplating the plans, the freestanding home is adjacent to a laneway leading to the heart of Bondi Junction, Westfield and the station. Walk to top schools, Bronte Road cafes and Centennial Park.
• Tranquil cul-de-sac setting, Queens Park’s best-kept secret
• Innovative DA approved plans by architect George Matsos
• Robust design, a creative take on mid century modernism
• Currently 3 beds, 2 baths, spacious living/dining and sunroom
• Caesarstone kitchen, Miele appliances, Qasair rangehood
• Sundeck, gazebo, pool and spa, timber floors, ornate ceilings
• DA approval for 2 levels, whole-floor master, basement garage
• Create your dream family home, 150m stroll to Queens Park