Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
FIND. Offering potential and opportunity on a prime lifestyle street in Manly, this neat second floor apartment is an astute investment or the perfect first home. Its highly sought-after location is a five-minute walk to Queenscliff Beach and is moments from public transport and Queenscliff Lagoon Reserve.
LOVE. Set within a small brick block of just six , this is one of only a couple of apartment buildings on a street that is filled with houses. The apartment is light, spacious and is in perfect living condition, yet there is scope for significant value to be added through some updates and modernisations.
• Light-filled living features new carpet and a large picture-window that frames a private and very pleasant treetop/rooftop view.
• A partially covered balcony flows from the living area, offering a peaceful spot for sundowners and alfresco meals.
• Accommodation consists of one spacious bedroom, with an adjoining shower bathroom.
• There is a communal laundry, plus a lock up garage.
• With an estimated rental return of $550 - $575 per week, this apartment would make a worthy addition to any discerning investor's portfolio.
LIVE. This privileged location is popular due to its close proximity to Queenscliff and Manly beaches, while also enjoying a peaceful setting that backs directly onto Queenscliff Lagoon Reserve. Everything you need is within a short walking distance. Queenscliff beach is 500 metres away, or it's a flat walk into Manly town, where there is a dynamic selection of cafes, bars, restaurants and shops. Around the corner is the Boy Charlton swimming pool and Harris Farms for groceries, and bus services to the city or into Manly are accessed at the end of the street.