Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Highly desirable top floor Mirvac apartment in the Lombard Estate, capturing a unique vista of both parkland and CBD skyline views from its ideal north east corner position. Impeccably maintained and presented throughout with a contemporary colour scheme and rich parquetry flooring, it delivers a spacious, well configured floor plan of superb liveability. Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac overlooking Ernest Pederson Reserve, this secret gem is just metres to the light rail station, eclectic Glebe Village, city bus and an easy stroll to the foreshore promenade on Blackwattle Bay and Sydney Fish Markets.
- Impressive open plan entertaining and dining
- Eat-in chef quality gas kitchen with stone bench tops & Miele appliances
- Master bedroom with marble ensuite, private balcony and built-ins
- Two additional double bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- All weather covered terrace with dual access from lounge and kitchen
- Large main marble/tile bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
- Ample storage cupboards, internal laundry and separate double lock-up garage with direct access from cul-de-sac