Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Purchase your shared private sanctuary, cleverly tucked away, offering you a very unique quality of living that you would be hard pressed to find anywhere else. INVESTORS ALERT!!! - Rental income potential here is $390 - $400 per week - WIZE BUYING!
This quality and immaculate SURVEY STRATA home offers 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom's, and is only one of just two homes in this gorgeous enclave, affording you quiet personal spaces with low maintenance gardens and parking space aplenty, you would be forgiven if you felt like you had just found your own little piece of heaven.
* IMMACULATE Survey strata home (No strata fees) on a 369sqm block
* 1998 built double storey low maintenance home
* Huge open plan lounge dining room and kitchen with new flooring
* Well equipped kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, gas cooktop, electric oven, with ample storage space
* Separate laundry room with guest toilet (3 WC's in total)
* Huge undercover alfresco dining with totally private outdoor garden area
* Store room
* Single lock up remote control garage
* Separate undercover carbay
* Main bedroom with an en-suite, walk in robe and split system air conditioner
* 2nd and 3rd bedrooms both with great sized robes
* Second bathroom with a bath, shower and toilet
* Roller shutters on all windows
* Ducted evaporative air conditioning upstairs
* Ceiling fans in all the bedrooms
* Gas bayonet with heating downstairs
* Crimsafe security screens on all doors
* Alarm system
* Fully reticulated gardens
* Artificial lawns allowing that perfect lock and leave lifestyle
* NBN connected
* Roof fully insulated in 2017 with Gold Bats 4.2 rating
This home is perfectly situated within easy walking distance to St Maria Goretti Catholic school and Redcliffe Primary a little further away.
Conveniently positioned and so close to the airports for FIFO workers or the shopaholics - easy access to the new DFO outlets and very close to the new upcoming Redcliffe Railway Station.
Short drive to Belmont Forum shopping centre, Ascot Racecourse, and all the major road networks are right on your doorstep. Perth Airport on route and only 9km to Perth City.
Council Rates PA - $1444.80
Water Rates PA - $1116.06