Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Here is an opportunity not to be missed - Belconnen's best value property in the most enviable of positions. Located within Belconnen's bustling Emu Bank precinct, residents at Miramar enjoy life moments from some of the regions premiere restaurants and cafes. With views of Lake Ginninderra from the balcony, you are sure to enjoy all that the lakeside lifestyle has to offer with the added convenience of being within walking distance to the University of Canberra and Westfield Belconnen.
What sets this unit apart from the rest are the premium furnishings that come with it; Fisher & Paykel double door fridge in stainless steel, Bosch dishwasher, four piece lounge setting, Panasonic televisions, Weber BBQ and more (full inventory list below). With an expected rental return of $380 p/week, this is a set and forget investment. For the first home buyer or interstate mover, it's a matter of dropping your bags and moving right in with nothing to do.
Located on the ground floor, this unit offers practicality in all the right places. Open plan living spaces make this the perfect summer home, ideal for entertaining guests. The kitchen boasts stone benchtops and plenty of storage space, as well as a full set of brand new appliances - dishwasher, cooktop and range hood, all in stainless steel. The unit is basked in sunlight thanks to its full floor-to-ceiling glazing, joining the balcony to both the living room and bedroom and taking advantage of the Easterly orientation.
The bathroom offers a spa bath with new tapware, as well as a built in European style laundry. The separate toilet is yet another convenient addition. The huge balcony area offers plenty of flexibility, ideal for entertaining all summer long. Car accommodation is secure underground, with storage shed as well.
Summary of features:
- Secure basement car park
- Walking distance to University of Canberra and Westfield Belconnen
- Open-plan kitchen
- Stone benchtops and brand new stainless steel appliances
- Bathroom with separate toilet and euro laundry
- Spa bath with new tapware
- Generous master bedroom with mirrored built-in robe
- Floor-to-ceiling glazing in living and bedroom
- Huge balcony with views of Lake Ginninderra
- Living area: approx 60sqm
- Body Corp: 455.77 p.q.
- Rates: $415.37 p.q.
- Land Tax (investors only): $531.10 p.q.
- EER: 5.5 stars
Full Inventory list:
- Fisher & Paykel double door, stainless steel refrigerator
- Breville stainless steel microwave
- Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
- 'Salt & pepper' analogue clock
- 6x framed artworks/prints
- Book case
- Dining setting, 4x chairs
- Three seater lounge
- One seater lounge x2
- Swivel lounge x2
- Coffee tables x4
- Two seater glass balcony tables x2, chairs x4
- Outdoor dining setting, chairs x4
- Weber BBQ
- Panasonic TV x2
- Panasonic DVD payer x2
- Entertainment unit x2
- Queen bed + linen
- Bedside table x2, Bedside lamp x2
- Men's valet / clothes rack