Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Set against an awe inspiring backdrop of the city skyline and Harbour Bridge, this modern split level townhouse is part of a boutique collection of just five with street frontage and vehicle access off Winter Avenue.
Welcoming postcard vistas at every turn, the spacious living room adjoins a full length viewing and entertaining terrace. Designed to maximise light and scale, a soaring panelled ceiling encases the oversized loft versatile as an additional living expanse or home office. Courtyards extend off all three bedrooms with the main boasting a walk-in robe and marble ensuite.
Intrinsically tied to the CBD by its view and enviable city fringe address, the footbridge into North Sydney is literally metres from your doorstep with a variety of transport options also in easy reach. Positioned for lifestyle, stroll to vibrant Neutral Bay eateries, Big Bear Shopping Centre and local parklands.
- Innovative split level design, timber floorboards uniting the living zones
- Open-plan kitchen with streamlined cabinetry extending into the dining
- Kitchen updated with stone benchtops and Miele cooking appliances
- Expansive loft space with high ceilings and Velux window capturing views
- City views from bedrooms 2 and 3, master with luxury ensuite and WIR
- Family bathroom with updated vanity and combined bath and shower
- Guest powder room, walk-in under-stair storeroom and separate laundry
- Split system air-conditioning, lock-up garage and visitor parking
- Spacious entertaining terrace plus 2 courtyards, (1 with water feature)
- 750m to Coles, Medical Centre, cafes and the landmark Oaks Hotel
- 5min walk to The Greens North Sydney, moments to the CBD by bus or car
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.