Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Enjoying a premium virtual waterfront position, this beautifully presented home is peacefully nestled among established gardens on a sizeable 1897sqm block.
This spacious home presents a family lifestyle of comfort and convenience, equipped with multiple living spaces, outdoor entertaining and versatile lower ground accommodation. It's set in a leafy quiet cul-de-sac and provides an inviting split-level design which exudes character and charm.
The homes features include;
- Five spacious bedrooms featuring built in robes
- Two family sized bathrooms with shower and bath
- Exposed timber finishing's and high cathedral ceiling
- Expansive floor to ceiling windows capturing impressive water and mountain views
- High set north facing windows bringing in the all-day sun
- Paved patio area for a BBQ next to the family sized pool
- Well-presented throughout with great scope to add your own personal touches
- Architecturally designed featuring double brick construction
- Double carport and off-street parking for up to eight vehicles
- Large 1897m2 block showcasing a variety of mature gardens
Take a walk along the water's edge to the fantastic MONA Museum, a short 5-minute drive to the Claremont shopping precinct or enjoy the close proximity to the CBD of Hobart which is just a 20-minute drive away. A home of this calibre represents a rare opportunity and an enviable lifestyle for your family.
For further information or arrange your own private inspection, please contact Ben Vance.
Council Rates: $2,660.00 per annum (approx.)
Water Rates: $1,000.00 per annum (approx.)