Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
A level 300m stroll to the harbour foreshore, this character-filled Art Deco apartment offers a perfect blend of boutique charm and village convenience on the edge of Plumer Road's village hub. Set to the quiet rear of the boutique Loxley, the two-bedroom apartment's excellent layout, oversized living space and dine-in kitchen promise the perfect foundations for renovation. Comfortable as is with scope to retain as a sound investment, it's a short walk to celebrated waterfront restaurants, harbour parkland and boutique harbour beaches.
• Classic 1930s block of 12, mid floor setting, one common wall
• Sunny north-west aspect, plentiful natural light and airflow
• 2 private bedrooms with built-ins including a king sized main
• Spacious living room and a separate dine-in gas kitchen
• Tidy bathroom with laundry facilities, classic high ceilings
• Comfortable as is with superb scope to renovate/add value
• 800m to the ferry wharf, jump on the ferry into the city