Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Superbly located in a sought-after section of north Annandale, this character semi enjoys an elevated setting that provides a great view of the city skyline. It is filled with natural light and offers a well-preserved period home with lots of original details and good potential to add tremendous value in the future. Buyers will immediately recognise the lifestyle rewards that accompany this outstanding inner west opportunity that is strolling distance to Booth Street's local cafe scene, light rail, the Tramsheds dining precinct and harbourside parklands.
- On the high side of the street and capturing great morning sunlight
- Single level layout featuring separate lounge room and dining area
- Leafy rear courtgarden includes a private entertainment space
- High decorative ceilings, polished floors and an ornate fireplace
- Well-appointed kitchen with dishwasher overlooking the backyard
- A quiet street position with plenty of residents parking available
- Scope to update, redesign or add a second level for city panoramas (STCA)