Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
An interior designer's own home, 'Excelsior Estate' is a stunning Victorian terrace (1884) showcasing a rich tapestry of bespoke opulence featuring globally sourced materials and inclusions at every turn. A no-expense-spared renovation has left nothing untouched, with meticulous attention to even the smallest details resulting in a design triumph destined to impress even those with the most discerning of tastes. The home is simply extraordinary, lavishly adorned for a lifestyle of refined luxury and sophistication.
- Exquisite wallpapers, imported designer lighting and silk curtains
- High ceilings with ornate roses, elegant fireplaces and custom cabinetry
- Carrara marble finishes and olde English tapwear in the classic, hand painted, country inspired kitchen
- The stunning main bathroom features a cast iron clawfoot bath, chrome & porcelain fittings and Carrara marble subway tiles
- Imported chandeliers overhead and Black Japan floorboards underfoot
- Indulgent bedrooms with a Ralph Lauren twist, the master with French doors leading to Victorian lace balcony
- Private rear garden, glamourous entertainment deck, concealed laundry and outdoor kitchen
- Stroll to the delights of Norton St, MarketPlace shops, wonderful schools, parks and multiple public transport options