Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
The perfect downsizer, low maintenance and secure level access.
Double brick and concrete in construction, the property exudes a superior level of finish inside and out.
Why buy a premium penthouse apartment? Have your own freestanding, zero maintenance residence with grandstand harbour views!
Set against an awe-inspiring Sydney backdrop, this remarkable residence captures sublime 180 degree views from the Harbour Bridge and Opera House through the main harbour to the Eastern Suburbs.
Linked by both an internal lift and spectacular Himalayan stone, timber and wrought iron staircase, the interiors deliver a refined showcase of European finesse. Ornate cornices outline the high ceilings and illustrate a subtle curvature within the timeless design. The beautiful sandstone fence framing the majestic facade was originally designed by iconic local architect Walter Burley Griffin.
Picture perfect during the day, the postcard worthy view takes on a new dimension in the evening. Welcoming inward the glittering lights of the harbour city, views are captured from all primary living areas and two of the bedrooms. Displaying a formal approach to open-plan living, sophisticated inter-connecting living spaces rest underneath a spectacular atrium ceiling. Protected by an eclectic Helioscreen awning recently updated, the glass panelled ceiling negates the need for artificial lighting even on the darkest day. Perfect for maturing families, the master bedroom is conveniently placed nearby the everyday living areas whilst additional bedrooms and alternative living rooms are purposefully separated downstairs.
Elevated upon a prized Lower North Shore street, discover the ultimate convenience of this peaceful enclave located within a short stroll of bus transport, cafes and supermarkets. Central to Cremorne Junction, Neutral Bay Junction and Mosman Village, the city centre is just moments away by bus or car.
- Impressive entry alongside the elegant family room with stylish joinery
- Superbly finished throughout with Himalayan sandstone, bedrooms carpeted
- Bi-fold doors connecting the main viewing terrace to the living space
- Provincial kitchen featuring Limestone benchtops and European appliances
- Cosy lower level den versatile as an executive home office or a formal lounge
- Master suite with breathtaking views, luxe ensuite and custom walk-in robe
- All bedrooms with built-in robes, bedroom 1 & 2 capturing superb city views
- Limestone tiling and Calacatta marble vanity tops in 2 bathrooms and WC
- Underfloor heating in all bathrooms, ensuite with bath and ceiling heat pad
- Sandstone courtyard accessing an eastern BBQ terrace with Buxus hedge
- Formal manicured front gardens, low-maintenance with garden lighting
- Internal lift connecting seamlessly to the three levels
- Internal access from the automated double lock-up garage with storage
- Aiphone video intercom system, alarm, multi-zoned ducted air-conditioning
- Laundry room with sink, storage and direct access to the drying courtyard
- 600m walk to Woolworths Neutral Bay, vibrant cafes and express buses
- Footsteps to Ferry link bus services connecting to Cremorne Point Wharf
Our recommended loan broker: https://www.loanmarket.com.au/matt-clayton
** All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable, however we cannot guarantee or give any warranty to the information provided.