Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
A brilliant opportunity to acquire a city-fringe address offering infinite creative possibilities. Stylishly revamped for comfortable living, move in or rent out whilst you devise your dream transformation. Behind a classic Victorian facade, the home showcases light-filled interiors retaining many period details to complement any contemporary renovation. Discover soaring ceilings across both levels, polished hardwood floors, an original fireplace, and the quintessential iron lace balcony via French doors. Located in the heart of Glebe on a peaceful tree-lined street, its harbourside setting promises one of Sydney's finest lifestyles. Stroll to Blackwattle Bay and Glebe's arts and foodie scene, and enjoy easy access to universities, the CBD and transport.
- 2 upper levels bedrooms with built-in robes and high ceilings
- Master bedroom features original fireplace & wrought iron balcony
- Inviting open-plan lounge and dining with air conditioning
- Modern and bright kitchen w/ dishwasher & lots of storage
- Sunny courtyard with pedestrian rear lane access
- Endless scope for a simple or lavish transformation
- Large bathroom w/ internal laundry & separate WC
- Hardwood floors, soaring ceilings, classic c1881 facade
- Security door and window grills plus alarm system
- Stroll to Tramsheds, Fish Markets, Broadway, Light Rail
- Superior investment, walk to Sydney Uni, UTS & the CBD
- Footsteps to the harbour's edge and harbourside parklands
- Rates: Water $191pq, Council $308pq (Both approx.)
Contact Matthew Carvalho 0404 006 744
Jason Ballo 0414 467 700