Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Only recently constructed in a great location overlooking Adey Recreation Reserve, close to local shopping and transport, and only 5.5km from the city centre, this fabulous Torrens Titled townhouse offers modern executive living across a free flowing open plan design with quality construction, modern fittings and stylish décor presenting a great opportunity for homebuyers and investors alike.
Fresh laminate floating floors, LED downlights, and fresh neutral tones welcome us at a wide gallery style entrance hall, inviting us further into the home where a huge open plan living / dining room offers a spacious everyday living area with central opening sliding doors affording an uninterrupted view over outdoor living and a generous yard beyond.
A spacious sparkling kitchen overlooks, offering stone benchtops, wide breakfast bar, pendant lights, stainless steel appliances, frosted glass splashbacks, high gloss cabinetry, large walk-in pantry, double sink and integrated dishwasher.
A tiled outdoor living portico, constructed under the main roof, will provide a delightful alfresco entertaining area, overlooking a generous lawn covered rear yard. There is plenty of space for the kids to play while you sit back with family and friends and enjoy the sunset.
An oversize single garage and under stair storage area will provide valuable utility space while a spacious laundry and ground floor powder room complete the ground floor amenities.
Upstairs boasts 3 double size bedrooms and a spacious study at the stairwell landing, all with fresh quality carpets. The master bedroom offers an ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe plus a private balcony overlooking the adjacent reserve. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both provide built-in robes. Both ensuite and main bathroom offer floor to ceiling tiles, stone vanities, semi frameless shower screens and rail showers.
Quality appointments, modern styling and contemporary design. Serious homebuyers will be impressed!
* Brand new double storey, Torrens Titled townhouse
* Great location adjacent Adey Recreation Reserve
* Spacious gallery style entrance hall
* Fresh laminate floating floors, LED downlights, and fresh neutral tones to the ground floor
* 2.7m ceilings and 2.35m doors throughout
* Large open plan living / dining with kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting stone benchtops, wide breakfast bar, pendant lights, stainless steel appliances, frosted glass splashbacks, high gloss cabinetry, large walk-in pantry, double sink and integrated dishwasher
* Elevated outdoor living portico with crisp tiled floor & LED downlights, overlooking rear yard
* Generous lawn covered rear yard, fully fenced, retained and landscaped
* 3 double size bedrooms, all with quality carpets
* Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite bathroom and private balcony overlooking reserve
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Spacious study at stairwell landing
* Side lighting to stairwell
* Main bathroom and ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, stone vanities, semi frameless shower screens and rail showers
* Oversize single garage with IT Hub and ample storage / workshop space
* Under stair storage area
* Ground floor powder room
* Laundry with exterior access
* Rain water tank, plumbed to home
* Automatic irrigation system installed to backyard
* Instant gas hot water service
* Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout
Perfectly located close to all amenities. Adey Recreation Reserve is just across the road, making a peaceful parklands vista from the front door, plus the advantages of a playground, barbeque and open space, perfect for your sport and recreation. Local shopping at Firle Shopping Centre and Glynburn Plaza is literally around the corner, as is Tranmere Village Medical Centre. Local schools including Trinity Gardens Primary School, St Joseph's Payneham and Norwood Morialta High School & Middle School Campus are in the local area and easily accessible.
Council | Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zone | R-Residential/ 1.1 Medium Density
Land | 326sqm approx.
House | 267sqm approx.
Built | 2019
Council Rates | TBC
Water Rates | TBC
ESL Rates | TBC