Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Auction Location: On-site.
A rare find in the leafy and tightly held prestigious suburb of McMahons Point, this exceptional two-bedroom plus study is superbly presented on the second floor of the secure ‘Harbourmaster’ complex. Its cleverly crafted floorplan makes the most of its spacious total 88 sqm floor area, allowing natural light to flood in whilst capturing stunning water views across to the Anzac bridge with Goat Island in the foreground. Well located, its ultra-convenient position offers every available amenity at your fingertips, just metres to Sawmillers Reserve, McMahons Point Wharf, cafes and restaurants and an easy 700m stroll to North Sydney station
• Spacious and open, the living area flows across timber floors to the private balcony
• Contemporary kitchen with ample stone benchtops, glass cooktop and dishwasher
• King size main bedroom with BIR; versatile 2nd bedroom with wall bed & water views
• Dedicated home office, intercom, reverse cycle air con, underfloor heating, lift access
• Modern bathroom with separate bathtub and frameless glass shower plus separate WC
• Single lock up garage space on the ground floor, visitor parking, internal laundry facilities
A superb and rare find in McMahons Point.
Disclaimer: This information has been obtained from third party/sources we deem to be reliable. We make no representation as to its accuracy. All images and photographs are indicative only. We are merely passing the information on. Any interested parties should make their own enquiries.