Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Shop 211, 4 Main Street, POINT COOK VIC 3030
LJ Hooker Point Cook presents 9 Vasto Drive, Point Cook. Begin your next chapter in this beautifully designed home which offers a modern and sleek interior with a practical floorplan and is brilliantly positioned in Point Cook Gardens Estate surrounded by quality established homes. Presenting four bedrooms plus study, a well-equipped kitchen, multiple living spaces, a generous outdoor backdrop and double garage, this gorgeous home has it all! Convenience is key with easy walking distance to Point Cook Town Centre, Emmanuel College and Carranballac College while bus route 497 and 498 takes you to Williams Landing and Hoppers Crossing train stations plus easy freeway access via Point Cook Road.
- Accommodation consists of four bedrooms including the grand main bedroom at the front of the home complete with walk in robe and en suite with dual basins, oversized shower and spa bath. The remaining bedrooms are located in their own private wing and are each fitted with built in robes and serviced by the central bathroom.
- There is also a separate study which could easily be converted into a fifth/guest bedroom.
- A well-appointed kitchen will have your culinary juices flowing with stainless steel appliances including 900mm upright cooker and range hood, dishwasher, stone benchtops, tiled splashback, pantry and island bench.
- Functional living spaces caters for families who love to entertain including the formal lounge room upon entry, substantial open plan living and dining area adjacent the kitchen and separate rumpus room at the rear.
- Two sets of stacker doors lead out to the decked alfresco entertaining area under the main roof line and low maintenance rear yard set on a spacious 615m2 block (approx).
- Comprehensively appointed throughout, this residence also features a remote control double garage with internal access, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, side access, alarm system, ducted vacuum, outdoor shed, powder room, separate laundry, down lights, exposed aggregate concrete, high ceilings and low maintenance landscaped gardens.
Located in Point Cook Gardens estate, this home is conveniently located close to a host of amenities including parks and playgrounds, childcare facilities, a great selection of primary and secondary schools, a short drive to Point Cook Town Centre, freeway access and Williams Landing train station.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.