Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
One of Glebe's most picturesque and intimate pedestrian-only laneways provides this attractive character terrace with a highly sought-after lifestyle address. 'Altama' c.1908 forms an integral part of this historic streetscape and offers a unique living space with fresh and bright interiors featuring many retained period details. It's also privately tucked away in a peaceful community setting that's within a stroll to Glebe Point Road's cafe and dining scene, bus connections and the harbour foreshore.
- Good-sized living and dining space featuring polished timber floors
- A northerly side aspect ensures there is plenty of natural light
- Courtyard and outdoor BBQ area with level rear pedestrian access to Cook Street
- Smartly updated kitchen includes a dishwasher and gas fittings
- Both bedrooms are double-sized and have an ornate original fireplace
- Minutes' walk from foreshore promenade, Bellevue House cafe & water taxi wharf
- Ready to occupy and enjoy with future scope for upgrade or redesign (STCA)