Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Presenting beautifully from a quiet street 'St Kitts' is an elegant semi-detached row house that has been cleverly reconfigured to offer a modern two-level layout. Featuring a separate living and dining area downstairs and two north-facing bedrooms plus a study/nursery upstairs it also has rear lane access from a private courtyard. Fabulously central street just behind Glebe Point Road, close to the Fish Markets, light rail and Blackwattle Bay foreshore parklands.
- Formal lounge with original timber mantle and wide Kauri pine flooring
- Separate dining room adjoins spacious gas kitchen with SS appliances
- Modern stringer staircase to upper level plus separate rear spiral staircase
- Main upper bedroom with walk-in robe, ceiling fan and split-cycle air-con
- Beautifully liveable as is with massive scope to improve if desired
- Rear lane access and potential parking (STCA) for a small car via Gottenham Lane