Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
A great location on a quiet corner allotment, only 9km from the CBD, and within easy reach of the River Torrens Linear Reserve, local schools, shopping and transport, makes this Fairmont Homes, 2007 constructed, sandstone fronted, split level, heritage reproduction courtyard home a very appealing option for younger buyers starting out, middle aged down-scalers and wise investors looking for generous rental returns.
Sleek tiled floors, fresh neutral tones, leadlight features and quality appointments flow from a generous entrance hall through to the lower split level where a large open plan living/dining has a bright kitchen overlooking. Enjoy the benefits of contemporary design as you cook the daily meals while keeping an eye on the family activities. Off-white country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, stone look laminate benchtops, generous corner pantry, double sink with Puratap and a wide raised breakfast bar combine to create stylish and comfortable cooking zone.
Aluminium sliding doors provide a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living. Enjoy outdoor entertaining under a full width paved pergola overlooking a low maintenance rear yard. A garden shed will provide valuable storage while feature vertical gardens add an appealing element.
The home offers three bedrooms, all genuine double size, all with crisp floating floors. The main bedroom boasts a walk in robe, retractable ceiling fan and a sparkling ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles. Bedrooms 2 & 3 both offer built in robes with mirror panel doors.
Bright and spacious wet areas include a bathroom with separate bath and shower, separate toilet and walk-through laundry with external access door. An oversize single garage with automatic panel lift door and interior access to the home will accommodate family car, plus there is room in the driveway for additional off street parking.
Low maintenance, easy care, contemporary and appealing. Be sure to put this one on your inspection list.
* Fairmont Homes, 2007 constructed, sandstone fronted, split level, courtyard home
* Low maintenance, easy care allotment of 299m2
* Sleek tiled floors, fresh neutral tones, leadlight features & quality appointments to the living areas
* Large open plan living/dining with a bright kitchen overlooking
* Kitchen boasting Off-white country style cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, stone look laminate benchtops, double sink with Puratap and a wide raised breakfast bar
* Aluminium sliding doors from indoor to outdoor living
* Full width paved pergola overlooking a low maintenance rear yard, great for outdoor entertaining
* 3 bedrooms all genuine double size with crisp floating floors
* Master bedroom with walk in robe, retractable ceiling fan and a sparkling ensuite bathroom
* Ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles and contemporary tapware
* Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
* Bright and spacious wet areas include separate bath, toilet and laundry
* An oversize single garage with automatic panel lift door and interior access to the home
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Security roller shutters to the street facing windows and sliding doors
* Alarm system installed
* Irrigated gardens to rear
* Alarm system installed
* Garden shed
* Wall speakers and retractable ceiling fan to the living room
* 2.4m ceilings to the front, 2.9m ceilings to the rear
Quietly located in the heart of Windsor Gardens with the River Torrens Linear Park only 100m away at the end of the street, perfect for your daily exercise and relaxation. Klemzig Reserve with the Gaza Sports & Community Club are also close by. St Pius X School, Hampstead, Gilles Plains and Vale Park Primary are all in the local area along with Windsor Gardens Secondary College and the Hillcrest Community Centre. Greenacres shopping Centre is just down the road and public transport is only a short walk away.
A quality home in a great location. Your inspection will impress!
Council | Port Adelaide Enfield
Zone | Residential 64
Land | 299sqm (Approx)
House | 132sqm (Approx)
Built | 2007
Council Rates | TBC
Water | TBC