Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
It's luxurious family living on a grand-scale in this extraordinary dual level residence with multiple living spaces, spectacular alfresco entertaining areas and leaf-filtered views to Narrabeen Lakes and the ocean. Nestled on 697sqm with near level rear lawns and a solar-heated pool screened by lush tropical gardens, its tranquil setting is within walking distance of schools, village shops and lakeside Jamieson Park.
- Captivating views include scenes of the ocean, lakes and coastline
- Grand entrance foyer, generous living space plus large dining room
- Family and meals area with gas fireplace opens to rear garden
- Gourmet family-size kitchen with six-seat granite breakfast bar
- Gas cooktop, dual drawer dishwasher and Miele coffee machine
- King-size bedrooms with built-ins, master and guest with ensuites
- Sleek contemporary bathrooms include spa baths, large laundry
- Soaring 2.7m ceilings, timber flooring, zoned ducted air conditioning
- Energy-efficient 5 kilowatt solar power, gas barbecue outlets
- Surround sound in family room and wires for sound on the terrace
- Extensive covered entertainers' terrace merges with level rear lawn
- Balinese-inspired thatched roof timber cabana overlooks the pool
- Exquisite gardens dotted with palms, hibiscus and magnolias
- Covered terraces/balconies capture views and northeast sea breezes
- Stroll to the popular Narrabeen Lagoon trail or walk to the beach
- Lock-up garage with volumes of storage, giant storeroom/wine cellar