Want to save your favourite properties and searches?
Sign up below to access all the awesome features.
Already have an account? Sign in
Completely unique, this stunning Victorian terrace delivers a touch of French country-side magic to the streets of Darlington. Beautiful white-washed timber floors, rustic brick feature walls and provincial-inspired finishes all come together with enormous impact creating a home that is visually engaging and immediately warm and welcoming. Northerly to rear, it brims with an abundance of natural light and comes complete with a delightful decked courtyard, upper and lower level bathrooms and versatile loft retreat or large home office. Lovingly renovated to a high standard, this surprisingly spacious home has a wonderful position on what is arguably Darlington's finest street. Its dress-circle setting boasts ample at the door parking and is an easy stroll to Redfern, Newtown and Erskineville cafes, the rail, Carriageworks Farmers market and Sydney Uni.
- Stunning whitewashed floors, high ceilings
- Striking brick feature walls, designer lighting
- Separate lounge and living rooms, skylights
- Combined timber topped kitchen and dining
- Delonghi appliances, stylish lower bathroom
- Sun-washed, private decked alfresco courtyard
- Two generous bedrooms, robes, front balcony
- 2nd bathroom with full bath, concealed laundry
- Versatile loft retreat, additional living or office